The 80s Cruise 7 is officially 289 days from sailing! So, we thought it fitting to reflect on the year 1989, which was one of the most uplifting and innovative years in history!
- The Simpsons premiered!
- Seinfeld premiered
- The Hershey Kiss Bell-Choir Christmas Commercial Aired
- ‘Baywatch’ Premiered
- The World Wide Web was invented
- The first Game Boy came out
- The First GPS Satellites Went Into Orbit
- Microsoft Office Was Released
- The First Ever Text Was Sent through a Motorola beeper no less.
- ‘Batman’ Was A Top Grossing Movie
- Salvador Dali Died
- Madonna Dropped Her ‘Like A Prayer’ Album
- Cher Released ‘If I Could Turn Back Time’
- The Berlin Wall came down
- The Dalai Lama Won The Nobel Peace Prize
- Pro-Democracy Rallies In Tiananmen Square
- We Narrowly Missed An Asteroid Collision
- The Louvre’s Glass Pyramid Made Its Debut
- The First Resort Hotel Opened- The Mirage Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas as the first huge resort hotel
If you want to relive some of these epic moments of the final year of the BEST DECADE EVER, it’s time to get on it! The 80s Cruise continues to book up and you don’t want to miss out out on 7-days & nights of the theme parties, concerts, dancing, karaoke, events and activities. PLUS, every guest gets a FREE Royal Caribbean Deluxe Beverage Package! So you’re gonna want to BOOK NOW.
Some GREAT SUITES still remain for The 80s Cruise 7!
Did you know suite holders get special perks and amenities, not available to other cabins including priority boarding, luxurious bathrobes, priority spa and shore excursion bookings and MORE.
Contact a reservation specialist at 844.384.8080 or email@example.com to cruise in cruise and learn more!