Pricing, Terms & Conditions
PAST GUEST PRICING: A Past Guest is anyone who has sailed on any prior ECP Cruise. If you qualify for past guest pricing please enter Promo Code: PAST when completing your reservation. All PAST promo code entries will be confirmed with your cruising history by ECP.
SINGLE GUEST PRICING: New Guests wanting to book a single occupancy cabin should use Promo Code: SNG when completing your reservation. Past Guests wanting to book single occupancy should use Promo Code: PASTSNG. All PAST promo code entries will be confirmed with your cruising history by ECP.
BOOK NOW. PAY LATER. The 80s Cruise has partnered with Uplift to offer you affordable and flexible monthly payment plan options that allow you to BOOK NOW AND PAY LATER. When completing your reservation, simply select Uplift to find an affordable payment plan that works for you!
(*) To learn more or to reserve a Veranda Single, please contact us at the office by telephone. This Stateroom Type may not be reserved online.
Prices are per person, based on double occupancy, and include all performances, parties and events presented on the cruise. A $300 per person charge for port fees, taxes and gratuities will be applied to your total reservation cost. Other terms and conditions apply.
Deposits are due at the time of booking:
- Interior/Oceanview $400 per person
- Balcony $500 per person
- Suites $600 per person
Select your preferred payment plan (quarterly or monthly). Installments are charged on the 1st of the month based on your selected payment plan.
Reservations must be paid in full no later than February 1, 2023.
Reservations paid in full at the time of booking receive a 5% discount.
Active and Retired US Military receive a 5% discount.
Each guest is required to pay port fees, taxes and gratuities of $300 which are spread across the selected payment plan.
Select Uplift while completing your reservation and qualify for a low monthly payment up to 24 months.
Certain staterooms can accommodate three or four passengers. The cost of the 3rd and 4th passenger vary per stateroom type:
- Interior: $1,000
- Oceanview: $1,200
- Balcony: $1,500
- Suites: $2,000 (with the exception of GT)
Passengers must be 21 years of age or older on date ship embarks.
All payments made for a Reservation are non-refundable at the time of payment. By purchasing Travel Insurance, Guests can offset this risk. Additional details on Travel Insurance can be found under the TRAVEL INSURANCE tab below.
All reservation change requests must be made by contacting our office at 844.384.8080 Mon-Fri 9-5PM CT. Changes made to an existing reservation within 120 days of the embarkation date are subject to a $150 manifest change fee.
Entertainment Cruise Productions strongly encourages the purchase of Travel Insurance. All payments made for a Reservation are non-refundable at the time of payment. Though insurance may be purchased up to 48 hours prior to sailing, to secure the broadest coverage, including pre-existing conditions, Travel Insurance must be purchased within 14 days of the payment of your deposit.
To Learn More, Click Here.
Your Price Includes
- Round trip cruise from Los Angeles, CA
- Free Royal Caribbean Deluxe Beverage Package ($400+ value), find out more
- All performances, interviews, parties and events presented on the cruise (This does not include any special Artist-Hosted Events which require sign up and/or a fee.)
- All meals (“Included Dining” features breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks in the Windjammer Café and dinners in Main Dining Room as well as late night mini-buffets throughout the ship.)
- As part of the Included Dining experience, non-bottled beverages (i.e. coffee, juices, tea) are provided without charge.
- Recreation facilities, such as Fitness Center, Pools, Hot Tubs, FlowRider, Rock Climbing Wall, Basketball Court, Jogging Track
- In-room TV and movies (excluding pay-per-view movies)
- Full-service room cleaning (twice a day)
Your Price Does NOT Include
- Air and ground transportation to and from the pier in Los Angeles, CA
- Ground transportation in ports-of-call
- Pre- and post-cruise lodging
- Dining in Specialty Restaurants
- Personal expenditures and purchases such as photos, souvenirs, excursions, spa services, personal training
- Travel Insurance