The Ultimate 80s Party is already sold out! Don’t be bummed, you can still dance your way onboard by joining the waitlist. Cancellations will happen, and those on the waitlist will be contacted first.
Prices are per person, based on double occupancy, and include all performances, parties and events presented on the cruise. A $350 per person charge (Suites: $400 per person) for port fees, taxes and gratuities will be applied to your total reservation cost. Other terms and conditions apply.
All payments made for a Reservation are non-refundable. By purchasing Travel Insurance, Guests can offset this risk. Additional details on Travel Insurance can be found under the TRAVEL INSURANCE tab to the right.
Deposits are due at the time of booking:
- Interior/Oceanview $400 per person
- Balcony $500 per person
- Suites $600 per person
Select your preferred payment plan (quarterly or monthly). Installments are charged on the 1st of the month based on your selected payment plan.
Active and Retired US Military receive a 5% discount.
Each guest is required to pay port fees, taxes and gratuities of $350 per person ($400 per person for Suites) which are spread across the selected payment plan.
BOOK NOW. PAY LATER: The 80s Cruise has partnered with Uplift to offer you affordable and flexible monthly payment plan options that allow you to BOOK NOW AND PAY LATER. When completing your reservation, simply select Uplift to find an affordable payment plan that works for you!
Certain cabins can accommodate three or four passengers. The cost of the 3rd and 4th passenger vary per cabin type:
- Interior: $1,000
- Oceanview: $1,200
- Balcony: $1,500
- Suites: $2,000 (with the exception of GT)
Passengers must be 21 years of age or older on the date the ship embarks. Passengers who are 20 and under are not permitted to sail.
All payments made for a Reservation are non-refundable at the time of payment. By purchasing Travel Insurance, Guests can offset this risk. Additional details on Travel Insurance can be found under the TRAVEL INSURANCE tab below.
All reservation change requests must be made by contacting our office at 844.384.8080 Mon-Fri 9-5PM CT. Changes made to an existing reservation within 120 days of the embarkation date are subject to a $150 manifest change fee.
Entertainment Cruise Productions strongly encourages the purchase of Travel Insurance. All payments made for a Reservation are non-refundable at the time of payment. Though insurance may be purchased up to 48 hours prior to sailing, to secure the broadest coverage, including pre-existing conditions, Travel Insurance must be purchased within 14 days of the payment of your deposit.
To Learn More, Click Here.
YOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Round trip cruise from Port Canaveral, FL
- Free Royal Caribbean Deluxe Beverage Package ($400+ value), find out more
- All performances, interviews, parties and events presented on the cruise (This does not include any special Artist-Hosted Events which require sign up and/or a fee).
- All meals (“Included Dining” features breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks in the Windjammer Café and breakfast/brunch and dinner in the Main Dining Room as well as food in other “Included” dining venues, i.e. Café Promenade, Boardwalk Dog House).
- As part of the Included Dining experience, non-bottled beverages (i.e. coffee, juices, tea) are provided without charge
- Recreation facilities, such as Fitness Center, Pools, Hot Tubs, Rock Climbing Wall, Basketball Court, Jogging Track
- In-room TV and movies (excluding pay-per-view movies)
- Full-service room cleaning
YOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Air and ground transportation to and from the pier in Port Canaveral, FL
- Ground transportation in ports-of-call
- Pre- and post-cruise lodging
- Dining in Specialty Restaurants
- Personal expenditures and purchases such as photos, souvenirs, excursions, spa services, personal training, FlowRider®
- Travel Insurance
- Internet Package
- The 80s Cruise is a full-ship charter so the standard Crown and Anchor® rewards do not apply. Guests may still earn credit for days sailed, but rewards and perks are not available during The 80s Cruise.